We welcome guest bloggers!
Guest posts for EverySingleParent.com and TezBrooks.com must meet the following guidelines:
- No pay is offered, but you will get exposure on an award-winning website.
- Please submit your work to email@example.com with an attached Word document. Do not include your article in the body of the email.
- We are a Christian site, so no profanity or explicit wording is tolerated.
- Topics promoting non-Christian values are not accepted.
- It must have something to do with parenting (single parenting is even better).
- We prefer 300-600 words.
- I will supply a stock image, but you can suggest ideas.
- Please submit a short bio (75 words or less) along with your photo (optional).
- I will notify you when it’s posted (usually within a week unless it’s a seasonal piece).
- I have the right to edit or decide against posting your blog entry.
- If extensive edits are needed, I will discuss this with you so we are in agreement.
I look forward to reading your submission.